LAKE TRAVIS BARGE CRAWL
AUSTIN'S #1 BAR HOPPING TOUR BY BOAT
- Friday BARge Crawl 5 hours
- Individual Ticket
- Private Rental: 14 person max
Join us every single Friday from 5:30-10:30pm for the most epic bar crawl on Lake Travis. You will travel to Shack 512 and Beachside Billy’s in a spacious captained pontoon boat and enjoy stunning views of the lake, delicious food, drink specials, live music, and more!
About the Restaurants
- Shack 512: Shack 512, located adjacent to Sandy Creek Marina, on the shore of scenic Lake Travis, offers American Southern cuisine in a relaxed, beautiful Hill Country setting. A casual, outdoor venue, Shack 512 offers spectacular panoramic views of Lake Travis and the surrounding hills.
- Beachside Billy’s: Beachside Billy’s Lake Travis Restaurant & Water Park at Volente Beach Resort. Beachside Billy’s is a full service upscale casual restaurant on the shores of Lake Travis. They have a beach bar and grill and specialize in hand-cut steaks and fresh seafood.
5 hours: You’ll stop for 2 hours at Shack 512 and Beachside Billy’s. We provide a 30 minute boat ride at the start and end of the experience as well as a short boat ride between each stop.
- 30 minute cruise on Lake Travis at the beginning and end of the experience.
- Short boat ride between each stop.
- Each boat ride will be shared by up to 10 people unless you select the private BARge crawl option which allows you to bring up to 14 guests.
- You are welcome to bring your own drinks to enjoy during your boat ride but all drinks must be stored on the boat before entering the establishments.
- Drinks will be stored safely in a cooler with ice.
- Please no red wine, glass bottles, or styrofoam cups.
- Drink specials and live music are not guaranteed and are dependent on the date of your reservation. Please contact each restaurant directly to learn about their specials and live music offerings.
(You will meet here and we will take you to each stop by boat) :
We strongly recommend using rideshare but parking is available at the pickup location. Travis County Parks do require a $5 per person park fee for all patrons even if you are being dropped off. The parks require this fee to be paid in cash and it is about $5 a person to enter but county fees may vary.
If you need to cancel you must contact us at least 24 hours prior to the event. All tickets are nonrefundable but can be exchanged for a ticket on another date of your choosing where space is available or used as credit towards any of our boat rentals. Please pay close attention to the pickup location and instructions in this email and contact us if you are running late. We will do our best to make arrangements with you but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate late parties due to respect for other guests. No refunds or reimbursement will be provided for no shows, if you are late or if you arrive at the wrong pickup location.
Drink specials, live music any any special events are managed by each restaurant individually. Please reach out to the restaurants directly for inquiries about drink specials and live music during your BARge crawl. We cannot guarantee they will be offered on your specific reservation date and cannot provide any refunds for this.